We expect everyone using the YMCA to behave in a mature and responsible way and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Our Code of Conduct does not permit language or actions that can hurt or frighten another person or that falls below a generally accepted standard of conduct. Members should report any infraction to a YMCA Director immediately.
The YMCA reserves the right to suspend or revoke any membership for good cause as determined by the executive director or the Board of Directors. The length of suspension or refund of membership dues or fees will be determined by the same authority.
The actions listed below are not an all-inclusive list of behaviors considered inappropriate within in the YMCA property, facilities or programs:
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon
- Harassment or intimidation by words, gestures, body language, swearing, name calling or shouting
- Sexually explicit conversation or behavior; any sexual contact with another person
- Inappropriate, immodest, or sexually revealing attire
- Theft or behavior that results in the destruction or loss of property
- Loitering within or on the grounds of the YMCA