Add to Calendar
Flu Shot Clinic at the Darien Y: Friday, October 21st from 9:00AM-12:00PM
Flu shots administered by Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County.
- First come, first served
- Age: 4 years and older. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Cost for the flu vaccine is $45.00, payable by cash or check OR it may be billed directly to: Aetna, Anthem, Connecticare, Fallon, Harvard Pilgrim, Healthy Ct, Multi Plan, Unicare, Wellcare, or Medicare Part B.
- HIGH DOSE (for people 65 years and older) vaccine will be available for those who would like it instead of the regular dose vaccine. Cost of high dose is $60.00.
- Please bring your insurance card with you. We will need to make a copy of both sides of your card.
- For additional information, call our Flu Info-line at (203)834-6341, extension 444. This is an information only line. To speak with a nurse, please call (203)762-8958
- If you are unable to attend the clinic, Visiting Nurse & Hospice will be holding open clinic time each Wednesday (September 28th – November 23rd) from 3:30-5:00PM in our office at 761 Main Ave, Suite 114. No appointment necessary.