Feeding Your Family While Preserving Your Sanity
Monday, April 23 at 7:15 pm in the Community Room
Manage mealtime with ease! Join us for a one hour workshop where we explore workarounds for picky eaters, immune system boosters, and strategies to manage different tastes and restrictions. Bring a friend!
- How good foods impacts growing bodies
- What ingredients are best to avoid
- Speaking to kids about their food choices
- Adapting meals around food preferences/restrictions
- Easy and tasty recipe ideas
Lead by Laurie Findeisen Family Nutrition Certified Health Coach
Register online or at the Front Desk:
Fees: Members $20; Non-members $25
Includes handouts and a healthy snack.