2017 CAMP REGISTRATION DATES
February 7th- Returning 2016 Campers who have a current Darien YMCA membership. Registration begins at 10:00 AM
February 9th- New Campers who have a current Darien YMCA membership and are Darien Residents. Registration begins at 10:00 AM
February 14th- New Campers who have a current Darien YMCA membership and are non-Darien Residents. Registration begins at 10:00 AM
February 22nd- Registration is open to Non-Members. Registration begins at 10:00 AM.
Due to construction at Hindley School this summer, our School Age Camp and Morning Navigators will be held at Ox Ridge Elementary School. Please contact Suzanne Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this change.
Camp Medical Form (good for 36 months- must be signed by a Dr. and include immunizations)
Camp Administration of Medication Form (only if your child requires medicine at camp)
2017 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
- Children who are members of the Darien YMCA or who have parents who are YMCA members will receive priority registration due to a ruling by the Darien Planning and Zoning Commission. Siblings of returning campers may register during priority registration if they are a member. They must register in person, not on-line.
- Our 4 Session discount only applies if you are registering your child for 4 sessions of the same camp. If registering on-line the 4 session discount will not calculate. You may apply for a System Credit after your register.
- A non-member fee of $50 per session will be added.
- Determine correct camp placement by noting what grade in school the child just has completed. If a child has not attended Kindergarten, they must attend the Pre School Camp.
- It is required that all campers must have a 2017 Camp Registration/Emergency Form, and a medical form signed by the doctor (within 36 months), on file prior to the start of camp. No child will be permitted into camp unless these forms are received.
CAMP REFUND POLICY
- A participant canceling before May 1st will receive a refund or on-line credit less a $50 charge per session cancelling.
- A participant canceling after May 1st will receive a refund or on-line credit less a 30% charge per session cancelling.
- A participant canceling after June 1st will receive an on-line credit only less a 30% charge per session cancelling.
- If a participant cancels after the 1st day of camp, no refund will be given.